sample email writing for job application - LHM
Subject: Assistant Communications Director – Govind Munde
Dear Hiring Manager:
Your job posting on Craigslist for an Assistant Communications Director piqued my interest. Your description of the work responsibilities for the Assistant Director role closely matches my experience, and so I am excited to submit my resume to you for your consideration.
In my position as an Assistant Communications Director for ABC Company, I wrote articles for the company website, edited and posted contributed articles, managed their social media presence, and wrote and sent out a weekly email newsletter to subscribers. I also implemented an automated email tool that grew the company's subscriber base by 40% within six months.
While Assistant Communications Director for Assemblyperson Janet Brown, I researched, drafted, and amended legislation, wrote press releases, and was responsible for office communications and correspondence.
My resume is attached. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Joseph Green
Joseph.Green@email.com
202-555-5252
Get best Social Media Marketing services and increase your sales.
Contact us :
📞7721076356
📧lifehappymedia@gmail.com
#lhm #lifehappymedia&Marketing #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #seo #smm #digitalmarketing #branding #leadgeneration #socialmediaexpert #socialmediamanager #socialmediaagency
Comments
Post a Comment